- Statement Indicating Motivation for Applying to OKAA
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Pastor or Teacher)
- Copy of Most Recent Transcript
- Transfer Clearance of Permenant Records (see school secretary)
- Financial Clearance (see school treasurer)
- Academic Clearance (see school principal)
- Final Admissions Acceptance (voted by school board)
- Guidance Counselor and/or Visit with Volunteer Pastoral Staff
- Class selection (for High School Students)
Note: All new students are on probation for the first semester.
During their enrollment at OKAA, we expect students to be honest, demonstrate positive social behaviours, attend class regularly and engage in academic learning. If a student is expelled, lab fees, registration and the current month's tuition will not be refunded.